Thursday 25 August 2011

It's been a long time..

It has been almost 3 months since I last added anything to the blog. It has been a difficult time. It's been as if my life has become polarised - on one side amazing things happening, on the other side very vindictive forces at work. An important series of meetings take place tomorrow that I hope will break that cycle of polarisation and allow us to get back on track.

Gwen and I were reading from 1 Corinthians and came across this;

1 Corinthians 16
After I go through Macedonia, I will come to you—for I will be going through Macedonia. Perhaps I will stay with you for a while, or even spend the winter, so that you can help me on my journey, wherever I go. For I do not want to see you now and make only a passing visit; I hope to spend some time with you, if the Lord permits. But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost, because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.

That about sums it up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment